Mentoring Kerrie's mentoring programmes
Resident business mentor
I am a resident mentor for clients offering drop in sessions and programmes depending on individual company requirements.
My attendance ranges from once a quarter to fortnightly again as team demand and budget dictates. I mentor Founders and MD’s through to support roles.
A few examples of solutions I’ve helped provide:
- Confidence and clarity with role requirements
- Efficient communication; shedding frustrations
- Refined and alternative methods to achieve individual targets
- Introduce managed entrepreneurial spirit; thinking outside the box
- Reinforced levels of respect and motivation
- Sense of urgency on project completion
- Effective team cooperation and productivity
- Listening skills
- Political harmony
Alternatively, I run training courses across the country independently and in house for Mentors should there be a company programme in operation or plans to initiate one which I can assist with implementing on site.
Words like; explore, capitalise, empower, stabilise, solve, growth and confidence are all used to describe my mentoring.
Shadow mentoring programme
My Shadow Mentoring Programme is an integrated mentoring approach; I come to your offices and absorb myself into your business, with the aim of getting a fundamental understanding of operations. I like to involve all Management in this process in order to achieve the best results.
The detailed objectives of this mentoring program will be bespoke to your requirements; however, generally, I will cover:
- marketing strategy
- team productivity