Business Mentor Skills Training
Level One: The Fundamentals
For all of you who incorporate mentoring into your working life.
We are all doing or have done some mentoring at some point in our lives; this is an opportunity to create a professional aspect out of what is a fabulous way of supporting others and creating success stories.
This accredited one day workshop is for anyone considering or already having experience of mentoring in businesses and wanting to develop their mentoring skills.
An interactive and enjoyable day with great learnings that will help embed existing mentoring skills, develop new ones, build your mentoring brand and help you to engage with those you are looking to support to grow and flourish.
What will you get at the end of the day?
- Certificate of Attendance and Course Manual
- Completion of a course by an approved training provider of the The Association of Business Mentors
- Tools and Techniques to take away to enhance your mentoring skills
- Affiliate Membership of the Association of Business Mentors for three months
Recommended reading – The Mentoring Manual by Julie Starr
Level Two: Advanced
Suitable for workplace, professional and volunteer mentors
- Learning the healthy mix of mentoring and coaching techniques
- Achieving long lasting results
- Breaking tricky barriers
- Using BOLD language
This day is run by Kerrie Dorman at The London Innovation Warehouse, Farringdon, London.